Tuesday, March 20, 2007

BAR NIGHT!

The Law School Democrats invite you to our spring bar night. It may only be 40 degrees outside, but in Ann Arbor anything above 32 degrees counts as the onset of spring (at least in my book). We are bar-nighting it up at Dominick's from 6:30 to 8:30 this Thursday, March 22.

Admitted students will be in town for preview weekend, so in addition to talking Barak v. Hillary, we can also talk about how UM Law is a great community. If you have questions, contact our fearless leader, Erik Buehmann: buehmann at umich dot edu.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's awesome in support of me to have a site, which is valuable in support of my experience. thanks admin

Here is my blog - mouse click the up coming web site

Anonymous said...

Simply desire to say your article is as astonishing.
The clearness in your post is just spectacular and i can assume you are
an expert on this subject. Well with your permission allow me to grab your RSS feed to keep up to date with forthcoming post.
Thanks a million and please carry on the rewarding work.


My webpage http://Demo.Igfirlimedia.com/index.php?do=/profile-7373/info/